Políticas de Privacidad
Last Updated: March 11, 2016
- On this website; and/or
- Mobile Application;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website and/or Mobile App; and/or
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if our advertising includes links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website (if any) operated by Apoyo Seguro or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of this website and/or Mobile App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, telephone number, e-mail address, or state of residence or postal address (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as subject of online communication (e.g. type of product you are interested in) and the content of a message you submit through this website’s contact form; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (which may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies like demographics and interests); and/or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through this website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and/or Mobile App. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a free quote for our products or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this website and/or Mobile App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Usage Details and IP Addresses
As you navigate through and interact with this website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access and use on this website and/or Mobile App.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve this website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to this website and/or Mobile App.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present this website and/or Mobile App and its contents to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To make available to you the information you may have requested regarding the insurance products and services available through us;
- In providing insurances services to you;
- To improve our products and services and to develop new products and services including in auditing, research and analysis of the website and its users to maintain and improve our services;
- To provide you, from time to time, news about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email and other information you have provided us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To contact you for market research purposes;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Apoyo Seguro’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Apoyo Seguro about this website and/or Mobile App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ApoyoSeguro, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Please note that in contacting you, we may seek to reach you by email, phone, or fax.
You may ask us at any time to remove your name from our files and we will then contact you only if we believe we have a legal obligation to do so.
Please note that all e-mail communications with our personnel or representatives through our email accounts are subject to monitoring and review in accordance with company policy and applicable law.